Every WineCommune user has a Feedback Profile made up of comments from other WineCommune users.
Next to any WineCommune member's User ID, there is a Feedback Rating number in parentheses ( ). For example: wine123 (40) means that this member's User ID is wine123 and he/she has received a net of 40 positive feedback comments from other WineCommune members.
The Feedback Rating system is easy. You receive:
- +1 point for each positive comment
- 0 points for each neutral comment
- -1 point for each negative comment
Click here to review and respond to feedback comments left for you|
Click here to view all the transactions you have not posted feedback on.|
|Click here to view transactions where the other user has not posted feedback for you.|
|When should I view or leave feedback?|
In general, there are two instances:
- If you're a potential buyer, you should check your seller's Feedback Profile. If you're a seller, do the same for your buyer. The Feedback Profile can answer many questions about how a person does business.
- If you're a winning bidder or seller in an WineCommune transaction, you can leave feedback for your trading partner. These comments can be positive, neutral, or negative, depending on your